At here you will learn WordPress basics which is the first step towards becoming a WordPress Developer.
After going through, you will become a basic WordPress Developer. And after that, you can go further on your own. These tutorials are enough to give an idea about how WordPress works.
These are all YouTube videos tutorials.
Would suggest not to do it all at once. Just go one per day and do the practice.
Here is the list of what you will learn:
- Install WordPress on Localhost - Step By Step | Tutorial - 1
- Install Plugins & Themes in WordPress in less than 3 minutes | Tutorial - 2
- WordPress Basic Introduction Before Start Learning WordPress Development | Tutorial - 3
- Understanding the WordPress File and Folder Structure | Tutorial - 4
- How to create WordPress Plugin | Tutorial - 5
- How to create a child theme in WordPress in 5 steps | Tutorial - 6
- How to use WordPress Hooks - Actions - Part 1 | Tutorial - 7
- How to use WordPress Hooks - Filters - Part 2 | Tutorial - 8
- How to Use Widgets in WordPress | Tutorial - 9
- How To Create WordPress Widgets Area In TWO STEPS only | Tutorial - 10
- How to create Custom Post Type in just TWO STEPS | Tutorial - 11
- How To Create Custom Widget In WordPress VERY EASY | Tutorial - 12
- How to create a Custom Taxonomy | Tutorial - 13
- How The WordPress Category Template Hierarchy Works | Tutorial - 14
- How to add AJAX in WordPress | Tutorial - 15
- How to Create a WordPress Admin Menu | Tutorial - 16
- How to Create a WordPress Admin Sub - Menu | Tutorial - 17
- How to add Custom setting into admin setting | Tutorial - 18
- How to Manage Post Metadata | Tutorial - 19
- How to add Custom Metabox | Tutorial - 20
- How to add Custom Menu in WordPress Theme | Tutorial - 21
- How to add Custom class to body | Tutorial - 22
- How to create custom ShortCode | Tutorial - 23
- How to set default shortcode attribute values in WordPress | Tutorial - 24
- How to add CSS and JS in WordPress | Tutorial - 25
- How to add custom Dashboard Widget | Tutorial - 26
All the video tutorials with clean explanation.